Restaurant owners and managers know that some of the key ingredients to success are choosing the right location, a catchy name, an irresistible menu, and hiring the best employees. But there is another critical element needed…and that’s having the right type of insurance coverage to help you protect the success you’ve worked so hard to attain.
Thinking about restaurant insurance is probably on your back burner but this coverage will be your greatest tool if you have a loss. That's why we make it easy for you. We understand your risks and challenges, and will help create the policy you need so you can stay focused on the food.
A business owners policy (BOP) for restaurants includes essential insurance ingredients such as business property insurance, business general liability insurance and crime insurance. Since restaurants vary dramatically depending on size, location and style, additional coverage options can be added to your restaurant policy, such as:
- Food Spoilage would supply cash to allow you to begin restocking those freezer shelves in the event that a power outage caused the food in your freezer to spoil.
- Liquor Liability protects your restaurant against loss or damages claimed as a result of a patron of your establishment becoming intoxicated and injuring themselves or others.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage pays for physical damage to equipment such as ovens or refrigerators caused by mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Business Income Coverage can restore lost profits or pay ongoing expenses if your restaurant had to close its doors for a few months as a result of fire damage.
- Umbrella Liability provides extra coverage against bodily injury and/or property damage.
Whether you own or manage a fast food franchise, pub, four-star restaurant, or catering service, we can customize a policy to fit your restaurant.
While it's not always hospitable in the hospitality industry, we look forward to serving you.
To get a free quote, either complete our online business insurance quote form or call us at 800-922-8381.